Named after a village in the Setesdal Valley and knit in the traditional Setesdal pattern, the Dale of Norway® Valle Jacket is a piece of timeless style brought easily into the modern era.
J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
Medium Weight Merino Wool knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a two-ply fabrication from 27-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Stand collar with brushed, fleece inner face.
Dale of Norway Valle Feminine Jacket Stand collar with brushed fleece inner face 8224564 DIMUFEK