Named for St. Sunniva, the patron saint of Western Norway, and drawing inspiration from the Peace Sweater, the Dale of Norway® Sunniva Jacket navigates the turbulent changes of the cold-weather season with calm, comfort, and classic style.
J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a two-ply design using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Jacquard knit creates an intricate, allover design that incorporates the traditional eight-petal rose.
Dale of Norway Sunniva Jacket Jacquard knit creates an intricate allover design that incorporates the traditional eight-petal rose 8927153 JVTOKPM