Wrap your winter wardrobe with the traditional style of the Dale of Norway® Rose Shawl.
Cashmere-Merino Wool knit:
• This fine yarn is spun from a blend of long-staple fibers and sublimely soft cashmere.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication using 14.5-micron cashmere and 18-micron wool fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Jacquard-knit "eight leaf rose" design calls back to traditional Norwegian knitting patterns.
Dale of Norway Rose Shawl Open front 8927162 EAPHNAR